Wednesday, October 15, 2008

pictures, trips, and mumbles






















This weekend my friends Carla, Allison, Jenn, and I went to Mumbles to see the pretty sights. It had been a couple of weeks since I had gone and I wanted to go again so yay for that. The four of us are also going to Edinburgh in about a week and a half or so and we're also going to Germany in November! A week before the Germany trip, though, I'm going to PARIS! yay! I had a trip to Milan and Venice sort of planned but it didn't end up working out with all of our class schedules so that's ok. I do want to go there, though, and also to Barcelona. They have so many good deals on flights here that I'm sure I can get a good flight. One of my friends is going to Gibraltar, too, and has asked me to go with him and I want to so badly. That's a more expensive trip, though, so we'll see about that. I booked my flight home :( sad. I'm leaving here December 13 and am going to be back in OK on December 16 because I'm spending two days in Dublin before I go back home. It was cheaper than flying straight home from London! haha I am a travel genius folks haha.


Yesterday I had an interview and some pictures taken for an article about Oklahoma. It is to help promote the relationship between Swansea University and Oklahoma so I was more than happy to help out with that!



I'm going to be volunteering with the American Studies office here on campus. They needed an intern or a couple of interns and were offering academic credit but I already have a more than full schedule so I said I would do it for no credit. I'm going to help out with a fair that they're having in November and will be making presentations for British students who are going to America, as well. Also, I might help out with things in the office from time to time. Seems like it will be fun and it's certainly something to keep me busy!











No comments:

Post a Comment