Sunday, December 7, 2008

hmm..I should probably be writing a paper...







Well yeah about the title. I should be writing a paper but I'm taking a break to eat some more dinner and write on this thing, ya know? haha my brain needs a rest anyway.

So I'm officially finished with my two online classes. Yay! I took the finals already and so now it's just a matter of finding out if I made A's in them. Though I'm pretty certain I did haha!

I take my German final on Wednesday and all I have to do for my other class is write this massive paper. Luckily, I'm not really much of a procrastinator at all so it should be fine. I've already done quite a bit for it, but it is a bit challenging. oh well. I'm sure it'll all work out.

I'm mailing some luggage home on Tuesday so that I don't have to cart tons of stuff around with me when I go to Dublin. Hopefully it all ships fine and everything. It's not too much different than if I were to have it with me when I left. It's getting there by airplane either way; this is just more convenient. It still makes me nervous, though, to give my suitcases to a stranger and trust a bunch of people to get my stuff home for me...eek. I've already paid for it and everything so as long as the truck shows up on Tuesday (and in time for me to not be late to class) and everything, we should be good! hopefully...

I just ate some more British food. I had beans and cheese on toast (yeah I'd so never heard of that before I got here) and it was actually pretty good..strangely lol. I also tried corn(ed?) beef pie. yummy! My flatmate made it! ah the things we do to procrastinate from doing our work haha. It was strangely delicious, as well. I had a roast thingy at the carvery across from where we live the other day. It was pretty delicious, as well. It took me a while we I got here to acquire a taste for the food but maybe my tastebuds are acclimating. hmm.. haha

Well anyway, I put some more pictures from Freiburg here and now I suppose I'll get back to my work!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, I love Germany! I'm a little jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.

    ReplyDelete