Thursday, January 13, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

Right now, I am preparing for my trip to Wales. I'll be gone for quite some time, so I have to pack for a changing climate. I've been really busy arranging everything and packing for my trip. I'm very glad that I have had time to see all of my friends before I left. Thank goodness for Skype and Facebook. Even though I am going to miss everyone, I am excited to go. I can't wait to experience the differences in culture and tradition. I am planning on traveling being an integral part of my study abroad experience. I want to travel as much as possible.

My flight leaves tomorrow at 6pm. I'm going to Atlanta and then over to London; I will be in Swansea by Saturday night. I will be writing this blog during the whole time I am there!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jacob on being selected for this Study Abroad opportunity. I look forward to reading about all your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob, you are a fantastic student and I am very glad you got this really great opportunity! I do miss you though... I hope you have a great time, but remember you have to come back!

    ReplyDelete